On Thursday I cut the second door front for the dolls' house, and cut out the window openings. I've decided to go with two windows for each of the rooms, partly because it's more typical of the period and partly because it'll cut down on the number of bricks I have to apply!
I added the quoins and have just now finished making and painting the waist.
It gets more like a real dolls' house every week!
Building The Built-in Shelves..... - And the Spiral Stairs..... I had a week off from Work, Dear Readers, and I can assure you that I spent as much of it as possible reveling in my myriad m...
8 hours ago